Sunday, April 19, 2015

Second Life Sexy is Classy with J.L. Designs Bedrooms!




I love furniture.  It is no secret.  Finding good stuff is really hard, though, and everyone has unique tastes.

I have searched high and low for a bedrom set that is classy, sweet, but also, cough, adult.  My go-to place, J.L. Designs, had EXACTLY what I was looking for in SL!

Details:



Prims
•Bed 41 prims, 74 land impact with curtains. 25 if curtains are removed. 
•Nightstands 12 prims each 
•Lamps 8 prims each 
•Dresser with Mirror 16 prims 
•Chaise 11 prims 
•Chest 19 prims 
•Desk and Chair 24 prims 

The bed is awesome.  It comes in like a million colors.  The drapes can match or accent the pattern you pick for the bed.    There is a matching little day bed, too, that you can match or use as an accent piece.  Both have poses (and some are, um, more fun than others?).  

I love the look of the furniture and the poses can be adjusted to look realistic.  

This is an awesome addition to ANY SL home!!!

 The matching furniture is awesome.  The drawers work and the lights work.  This is awesome when you set your sky to midnight!


There is also a cool desk with multiple poses!  Here I am writing in my diary!





No comments:

Post a Comment