Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Schmexxy Sexy Fashion in Second Life: Mesh is a Way of Life @ RM Creations!


I love finding new designers!  RM Creations has great mesh clothing AND awesome SLink shoes!!!  The dress pictured here is called "Black Peace Spring Dress" and has awesome detail as you can see below.  The shoes are called "Funky Monster Slink High Heels" and they, too, have awesome detail.   The inworld store is located here.  The MP store is located here
The detail on the dress is awesome!  The muted colors allow you to match jewelry (pictured here is ECCO...sadly out of business).  I love the detail of the guitar and peace signs!


The shoes are also amazing!  I love the detail and how playful they are to wear!  They go with a lot of different outfits, too!

I like this dress because the mesh fits well with a few tweaks on my Maitreya HUD, and it gives a classy and fun look to my avatar!













2 comments: