Friday, March 6, 2015

Second Life Sexy! The FREE Little Red Dress that COULD!

I love freebies!  Sorry, but none of us have all the Linden in world, so we hunt for amazing finds. There are lots of groups out there to join, but my favorite is SL Free & Offers.  I also love doing hunts, and I find them here.

I love everything about clothes, shoes, hair, and jewelry in Second Life.  The best thing about freebies is that you can toss away crap and not feel guilty, and often you find great finds like the outfit below!

Dress:  Kiss My Clover Hunt Prize (Designer: Angel's Fashion Agency)

SLink Shoes:  ::JK::Larkin (Sadly, I can't remember where I got them!)


I love the dress because it is simple and super sexy.  The detail is amazing!  



I love the shoes, too, because they are so well done, and are elegant and sexy!


Overall, the look is sexy and sweet!








No comments:

Post a Comment